Kolhapuri dishes are one of its kinds with a combination of aromatic, hot spices and some juicy meat. The flavorful combination give a bright red and green color on the dish leaving a more attractive and mouthwatering impression on you. These are the 5 dishes you should lookout for:
- Kolhapuri Chicken/Mutton Kharda: The succulent meat sautéed in spicy green chilies and crushed garlic-peanuts. Kharda is a paste made with spicy green chilies and crushed garlic-peanuts. Treat your taste buds with hot and spicy Kolhapuri chicken/mutton Kharda. Even though Maharashtrian cuisine has a variety of Meat dishes this attractive Kolhapuri dish stands out for the strong flavor of green chilly
- Kolhapuri Chicken/Mutton Lonche: Meat for this dish is cooked and deep fried for a decent shelf life. The meat is sautéed in chili pepper, spices, ginger and garlic Making it a good accompaniment with almost all kinds of Indian breads and rice
- Kolhapuri Chicken/Mutton Sukka: This mouthwatering meat dish is a mixture of aromatic and flavorsome spices like sesame seeds, poppy seeds, black pepper and cardamom which is dry roasted and mixed with a paste of coconut and red chilies. This is mostly served with a rassa (gravy)
- Kolhapuri Chicken/Mutton Kheema: The meat is minced and sautéed with onion and other powdered spices. This dish is a semi dry gravy and goes well with Indian breads like Pav, Roti, Bhakari, etc.
- Kolhapuri Bheja Fry: The brain is sautéed with garam masala, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, ginger and garlic paste. This combination of spices and tender brain is spicy and surely a special delicacy from the beautiful state of Maharashtra
HausKhaas is currently delivering Authentic, Homemade “Assal Kolhapuri Dishes” in Pune. You can order the same here: https://www.hauskhaas.com/#!/campaign/kolhapuri
Also for any queries, Call/WhatsApp us at: +91 91686 25782 OR Email us at: email@example.com