Worried about the Faral dishes being oily, tasteless and unhygienic? Well, you need not worry here are the 9 Faral Dishes you must be feasting on this festive season from HausKhaas.
1. Ladoo: Prepared with either Gram Flour (Besan) or Semolina (Rawa) roasted in ghee and mixed with sugar and additional ingredients such as cashews, raisins, cardamoms to make it a flavorful dessert.
2. Chiwda: Prepared with a mix of Rice/Corn Flakes with ingredients such as Groundnut, Dry Coconut fried with salt and Red chili powder and curry leaves making it a tasty dry snack with minimal quantities of oil.
3. Chakli: Prepared with Besan, Rice and Urad Dal (Black Gram) Flour with a mix of spicy ingredients such as salt, chili powder, cumin seeds and asafetida and fried in oil making it a crunchy and crispy snack shaped like a spiral ideal for the festive season.
4. Karanji/Gujiya: Prepared with Semolina, Maida or Wheat flour and stuffed with grated coconut roasted in Ghee, Sugar, Cardamom, and Cashew and deep fried to form a scrumptious sweet dumpling.
5. Anarsa: Prepared with soaked powdered rice, jaggery or sugar and ghee. The powdered rice gives it a crunchy/crispy texture. It is usually covered with poppy seeds.
6. Salted/Sweet Pare (Namak/Shankar Pare): Prepared with Milk, Ghee, Maida and Salt/Sugar kneaded into dough and then rolled into flat dough and shaped like a diamond and fried in the oil giving it a crispy texture.
7. Chirote: Prepared by kneading and rolling out Maida flour into layers and fried in ghee. This fluffy dessert is coated with sugar, cardamom, cashews and almond.
8. Mathari: Prepared by kneading Maida flour with coriander and carom seeds popularly known as Ajwain in India. Flavorful ingredients like fenugreek and spinach are added to make it a crispy snack for the festive season.
9. Kadboli: Prepared with Besan, Rice Moong and Urad Dal (Black Gram) Flour with a mix of spicy ingredients such as salt, chili powder, cumin seeds and asafetida and fried in oil making it a crunchy and crispy snack ideal for the festive season.
HausKhaas is currently delivering Authentic, Homemade “Diwali Faral” in Pune, Mumbai and all over the USA.
• For Pune: https://www.hauskhaas.com/#!/EatDifferent/diwali
• For Mumbai: https://www.hauskhaas.com/#!/EatDifferent/mumbai
• For the US: https://www.hauskhaas.com/#!/EatDifferent/US
Also for any queries, Call/WhatsApp us at: +91 91686 25782 OR Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org